3M DBI-SALA Nano-Lok Personal Self Retracting Lifeline Twin-leg Web 3101280 6 ft.
6 ft. (1.8m) twin-leg lifelines with 3/4" (19mm) Dyneema fiber and polyester web and steel rebar hooks, quick connector for harness mounting.
Light on Weight. Heavy on Features. Focusing on strengthening the worker's comfort and safety as the highest priorities, the 3M DBI-SALA Nano-Lok Personal Self-Retracting Lifeline unites light-weight design with industrial-strength durability and function. The extremely compact and lightweight design is virtually unnoticeable on your back, staying out of the worker's way and making it ideal as a lanyard replacement. The Nano-Lok's smart activating brake system achieves fall clearance as low as 4ft.- providing more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls
- Lightest ANSI certified personal SRL that allows for knee level tie-off
- Smart activating brake system combines ANSI Class A & B to provide fall clearance as low as 4 ft.- up to 13 ft. less than lanyards
- Lightweight speed connect system reduces connect and disconnect time by up to 60%
- Durable nitrile rubber energy absorber cover designed to last 4 times longer
- Reduced energy abosorber size is more user friendly and convenient
- Twin-leg, 6 ft. (1.8m) 3/4" (19mm) Dyneema fiber and polyester web lifeline
- AAF 900lbs and MAF 1,350lbs
- Down to knee level tie-off for 310lbs. capacity, 420lbs. capcity shoulder height and higher
- Self-locking steel rebar hooks on lifelines
- Equipped with 3M Connected Safety ID (CSID), a pre-programed RFID tag that makes it easier to track and manage equipment using the 3M Inspection and Asset Management System (system available by subscription, details here)