The reliability and reduced maintenance requirements of Butterfly valves make them popular. Their reduced level of wear allows the useful life of the valve to be longer. Some of the typical applications of Butterfly valves include, Cooling Water, Air Service, Fire Protection, Irrigation, Slurry and similar services, Oil and Gas, Compressed Air and Gas, and HVAC.
The T200 Series threaded end butterfly valve is one of the most cost-effective flow control valves for threaded applications. Its simple design allows for smooth operation and long valve life, with minimal maintenance. The T200 Series body butterfly valve features a durable one-piece cast iron body, which is nickel plated for corrosion resistance, and a solid 416 stainless steel stem for superior strength. The T200’s simplistic design allows for easy field repair without special tools or equipment.
- Sizes: 2” – 6”
- Pressure: 200 PSI NSCWP
- Body Material: Cast Iron, Nickel Plated
- Disc Materials: Polished Aluminum Bronze
- O-Ring Material: Buna, Viton® (VITON is a registered trademark of E.I. DuPont De Nemours & Company.)
- Stem: 416 Stainless Steel
- Additional Features: Threaded Ends (Female NPT), Lockable Handle