- Designed for foot-level tie-off and sharp edge applications
- Twin-leg 100% tie-off design
- Built-in connector for twin-leg SRL direct attachment to harness
- 8 ft. (2.4m) twin-leg lifelines with 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline
- Aluminum rebar hooks on each lifeline
- Extremely compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
- Swiveling anchorage loops
- Quick activating speed sensing brake systems
- Integrated backpack style energy absorber
- 3M™ Connected Safety ID (CSID) equipped
- Wide variety of configurations available
8 ft. (2.4m) twin-leg lifelines with 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel wire rope and aluminum rebar hooks, quick connector for harness mounting.
Nano Lok™ edge is specifically designed for foot level tie off and sharp edge applications often found in construction. It is ergonomically designed for ease of use and is ideal for direct connection to most harnesses. The extremely compact and lightweight design is virtually unnoticeable on your back, staying out of the worker’s way and making it ideal as a lanyard replacement. Whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor or for connection directly to harness, there are numerous models to choose from to suit almost any application. Nano Lok™ locks quickly—stopping a fall within inches—providing more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.