Rags and cloths soaked with solvents, thinners, linseed oil, combustible adhesives and other flammable liquids present a serious fire risk when improperly discarded. Lid opens to no more than 60 degrees and stays closed when not in use, isolating contents from fire sources and limiting oxygen to virtually eliminate the risk of spontaneous combustion. Round construction and elevated base allow circulation of air around can to disperse heat and reduce moisture build-up and rusting. Durable steel construction with a powder-coat finish provides chemical resistance.
- Dispose of oil-soaked rags
- Prevent fires caused by stray sparks or spontaneous combustion
- Lid stays closed when not in use
- Round construction and elevated base allow circulation of air to disperse heat
- Approved by FM, UL/ULC, AND TUV