The new Lufkin Gauging Tapes feature completely redesigned handles, handle bolts and turning knobs. Longer and fuller handles offer a more secure grip and help user balance the tool. The turning knob design is a industry first and provides a larger contact area between your fingers and the textured surface of the knob. This ensures a more secure grip and lessens hand fatigue, even with repetitive use. In addition these tapes are line wiper ready. The front handle has an adjusted front diameter and longer handle bolt to fit perfectly into popular tape wipers.
- Recessed beneath multiple layers of nickel and chrome electroplating
- Provides greater resistance to wear and corrosion
- All tapes read right to left
- Heavy-duty frame designed for years of rugged use
- All frames include a grounding strap
- 1/2 in. x 25 ft. with black markings bonded to steel
- Blade style: D1