- Designed for foot-level tie-off and sharp edge applications
- Built-in connector for single-leg SRL direct attachment to harness
- 8 ft. (2.4m) lifeline with 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel cable lifeline
- Aluminum rebar lock hook on end of lifeline
- Extremely compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant thermoplastic housing
- Swiveling anchorage loop
- Quick activating speed sensing brake systems
- Integrated backpack style energy absorber
- Wide variety of configurations available
- 3M‚ Connected Safety ID (CSID) equipped
8 ft. (2.4m) lifeline with 3/16" (5mm) galvanized steel wire rope and aluminum rebar locking hook, quick connector for harness mounting.
Nano Lok‚ edge is specifically designed for foot level tie off and sharp edge applications often found in construction. It is ergonomically designed for ease of use and is ideal for direct connection to most harnesses. The extremely compact and lightweight design is virtually unnoticeable on your back, staying out of the worker‚ way and making it ideal as a lanyard replacement. Whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor or for connection directly to harness, there are numerous models to choose from to suit almost any application. Nano Lok‚ locks quickly‚stopping a fall within inches‚providing more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snapping and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.