- Centre mount sleeve davit base
- Bolt to steel and concrete floors
- Highly corrosion resistant stainless steel hardware
- High strength stainless steel construction
- 360 degree davit mast rotation
- PVC davit mast sleeve liner
- Permanent installation with standard tools
- Also available in zinc plated steel
Center mount sleeve davit base, stainless steel, for the confined space offset davit mast.
The hoist system bases are designed for manhole and confined space entry/retrieval applications. Portable units are constructed of lightweight high strength aluminum and adjust to fit most standard entries. Our permanent and clamp on bases are available in aluminum, zinc plated and stainless steel construction offering maximum flexibility. We offer bases for a variety of applications including floor, wall, core, deck, flush, barrel, forklift and hitch mount to name just a few. All bases are designed to use in combination with a davit mast, and together form a perfectly matches confined space rescue and work support system. When it comes to confined space entry/rescue, it is essential that equipment operates perfectly and quickly. DBI SALA has an extensive line of rescue and retrieval systems with decades of proven field service. Safety engineers and site directors trust DBI SALA for the type of high quality, rugged systems that will ensure top performance when it is needed the most.