- Features internal locking pawls and ViewPack external energy absorber for even deceleration
- Long-wearing Dyneema web lifeline resists abrasion while providing trusted strength.
- Nylon housing provides impact resistance in most worksite conditions
- Plated steel swivel-eye helps to prevent lifeline twisting and provide smooth operation
- Features alloy steel rebar hook anchorage connector
- Rebar hook features transverse load rated gate
- Includes alloy steel dorsal connecting carabiner
- May be anchored up to 5' below the dorsal D-ring for user's weighing up to 310 lb max.
- Complies with ANSI Z359.14-2014
WebbingDyneema/Polyester blend; 4,500 lb min.
Energy AbsorberPolyester tear-away
Anchorage ConnectorPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength
Dorsal ConnectorPlated alloy steel; 5,000 lb min. static strength with 3,600 lb gate strength