The Kask Zenith Helmet is non-vented with an ABS external shell to offer head protection from falls and impact. The Zenith also protects against electrical hazards. The chin strap includes a chin pad for comfort and is completely washable. The ring to hook loop on the chin strap allows you to attach the helmet directly to your harness. Zenith Helmets include a sanitized treatment that acts as an antibacterial and odor eliminator.
- Electric shock protection - Protection against electrical hazards
- Lamp clips - strong nylon external lamp carrying clips. Compatible with all headlamps with elastic bands
- Eco-leather chinstrap - washable and comfortable to avoid skin irritation
- Fast dry fabric - High-tech 3D fabric dries very quickly and disperses moisture to the outside
- Zen Visor attachment for fitting visors. Compatible with all Zenith visors.
- Earmuffs fitting - Includes bayonet socket adapter for earmuffs. compatible with Kask earmuffs.
- Front pad - Absorbs moisture for breathability and is easily removable and washable.
- Sanitized treatment - Antibacterial treatment that acts an internal deodorant and prevents bacterial proliferation
- External shell: ABS
- Internal shell: HD Polystyrene
- Headband: Soft PA Nylon
- Size: Universal - Adjustable from 53 to 63 cm
- Weight: 420 g
- Type 1, Class E
- ANSI Z89.1-2014 Shock-Absorbing Capacity (clauses 18.104.22.168; 22.214.171.124; 126.96.36.199)
- CSA Z94.1-2015
- EN 397
- EN 50365
- EN 12492
- Available colors: Black, Blue, Red, White, Yellow, Orange, Hi-Viz Lime, Hi-Viz Yellow, Hi-Viz White
- Available Sizes: Regular and XL in White, Hi-Viz White, and Hi-Viz Lime
- Made in Italy