PIP Posi-Wear FR Coverall with Hood, Boots, Elastic Wrist and Ankles is designed for use in applications where sparks are present. Worn over the top of primary flame-retardant clothing to protect from dirt and oil. Sold 25/case.
Applications: Utilities, Oil Refineries, Welding, Energy, General Maintenance and Construction.
- Created as a secondary garment that is highly oil repellent and offers outer protection for primary garments.
- Anti-static treated
- Meets NFPA 701 specifications for Self- Extinguishing
- Latex free
- Self-extinguishes when sparks are present
- Protects the integrity of worker's underlying suit
- Good particulate and liquid splash protection
- Wicks moisture from the body
- Repellent to oil, water and alcohol
- Serged seams
- One time use product